1. Camo is business casual.
2. You'll drive to a town no one can pronounce for a German bakery
3. The 'Extravaganza' isn't referring to a cabaret.
4. Flip flops are worn until it's 70 degrees, then it's 'boots weather'.
5. It's hard to distinguish between sea planes buzzing overhead and a mosquito feeding frenzy.
6. The most renowned lighthouse is 35 feet tall
7. Thunder is a daily reminder it's time for an afternoon snack
8. There are almost as many lakes as there are gators.
9. Hills aren't just on golf courses.
10. Heavy traffic is three cars ahead of you at a stop light
For local news, reviews and events in Mount Dora, Tavares and Eustis, click here for your free subscription to the Mount Dora Buzz online magazine.. 'Like' Mount Dora Buzz on Facebook for breaking news.