1. Lago Dora: This new Italian restaurant features a lunch menu just under $10. Everything is fresh, including their spaghetti and meatballs, shrimp fra diavlo and caprese salad.
134 Ruby Street, dowtown Tavares
2. Cody's on 4th: No need to head to the Big Easy, they feature a tasty muffuletta sandwich ($9.75). 111 E. 4th Ave., downtown Mount Dora
3. Copacabana: Try the arroz con pollo (9.95), vegetarian rice dish ($8.95) or their Cuban sandwich ($9.25). 320 Dora Drawdy Way, downtown Mount Dora
4. Ivory's Take-out Restaurant: A tasty and amazing value for fresh, juicy burgers ($3.75) and pork chops with rice and beans ($7.50) (only open Thurs.-Sun.), 1325 N. Grandview, Mount Dora
5. La Palmas: Grab half of any hearty sandwich with choice of soup for 9 bucks or have a whole pork or palomilla steak sandwich with fries ($9). 351 N. Donnelly Street, downtown Mount Dora
6. Let's Do Lunch: In case you're the one person who hasn't heard...their fresh New England lobster roll is to die for. ($9.99). 426 N. Donnelly St., downtown Mount Dora.
7. Mount Dora Brewing: For a bit of pub food, the beer-battered fish sandwich ($9.99) served up with a bottle of malt vinegar. Yeah, baby! 405 S. Highland Street, Uptown Mount Dora.
8. PizzAmore: For a hearty lunch you can grab pasta or a slice of pizza with a salad and drink for 8 bucks. Not into pizza? Get their garlic parmesan wings. 722 E. 5th Avenue, Mount Dora
9. Eduardo's Lokos Tacos: The place has the best authentic Mexican street tacos in the area. Choose from steak, chicken or pork. 226 W. Alfred St,, downtown Tavares
10. Some Hibachi: This is a tiny spot that does a lot of take-out for its Japanese and American classics including sushi rolls, chicken wings and hibachi. 248 W. Ardice Ave., Eustis.
Here's a bonus lunch just in case you're craving a good taco...
11. Tiki West: 2 uber-fresh Mahi or jerk chicken tacos with slaw and fries ($8.99), plus another $1 off sandwiches during weekday lunches! 118 W. Ruby St., downtown Tavares.
Stay up to date with what's happening in Mount Dora, Tavares and Eustis, click here.