ABOVE: The building is located near the middle of the block near Piglet's Pantry
Located on the most prime block of downtown Mount Dora, the old 1920 bank building housed the same tenant since 1996. That’s the year Cindy and Clay Oliver purchased the historic building located at 404 N. Donnelly Street and opened Oliver’s Twist Antiques, a two-level store filled with vintage treasures.
After two decades of rarities and oddities, the Olivers decided to scale back their business by closing the brick-and-mortar store to focus on the estate-sale side of their business, Oliver’s Twist Estate Sales. On December 2, they sold the approximately 3,500 square-foot building to Donnelly 404, LLC, for $1,300,000. The property will be managed by CFL Property Group (CFL) which manages several fully-leased commercial buildings downtown. Read more