Whether you’re going for the rides or the exhibits, here’s a quick cheat sheet of what you need to know about this year's Lake County Fair that runs April 4-13, 2019.
1. LOCATION Lake County Expo Center is located at 2101 N County Road 452 in Eustis.
2. HOURS Weekdays the fair opens at 5 p.m. Weekends it opens at 1 p.m. Open daily until 10 p.m., but rides stay open until 11 p.m.
3. SHOWS & EXHIBITS Please note, some shows begin before the full fair opens on April 4. Creative arts and photography competitive exhibits are April 2. Livestock shows are April 3-13th. Kids and adults talent shows are April 6.
4. ADMISSION Adults are $9 Kids ages 6 to 11 are $3 Kids 5 & under are free with a paying adult. Note: Rides are not included in any admission prices. Separate wristbands can be purchased for rides (see below)
5. RIDE WRISTBANDS & ADMISSION SPECIALS Thursday, April 4 $20 wristband (gate admission separate) Wristband isgood from open to close.
Friday, April 5 2-for-1 Gate/ Rides Two people admitted for the price of one, and two people ride for the price of one
Saturday, April 6 $25 wristband (gate admission separate) Wristband is good from open to close Sunday, April 7 $2 admission, $2 per ride
Monday, April 8 $15 wristband (gate admission separate)
Tuesday, April 9 Dollar Day $1 Admission, $1 per ride
Wednesday, April 10 $55 Carload Night Admission & wristband, each person must be in a seat belt, max 8 people. Regular tickets also available.
Thursday, April 11 $20 wristband (gate admission separate) Wristband is good from open to close
Friday, April 12 No specials
Saturday, April 13 $25 wristband (gate admission separate) Wristband is good from open to close.
Sign up for the free Mount Dora Buzz' monthly updates here.For more news and events in Mount Dora, Tavares & Eustis, visit the area's websiteand download the area's free mobile app.