This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Lake County Fair. Whether you’re a thrill-seeker heading for the rides or prefer to keep your feet on the ground and take in the exhibits, here’s a quick cheat sheet of what you need to know about this year's Lake County Fair that runs April 8-17.
1. LOCATION Lake County Expo Center is located at 2101 N. County Road 452 in Eustis.
2. FAIR HOURS Weekday opening: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Weekend opening: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3. BYPASS THE LINE Purchase your 2021 Lake County Fair admission tickets online to save a couple of dollars and skip the ticketing line. Just have your pre-purchased tickets in hand (paper or on your cell phone) and proceed to the VIP/Fast Pass Gate for easy entry.
3. SHOWS, EXHIBITS & CONTESTS Please note, some shows begin before the full fair opens. Creative arts and photography competitive exhibits run throughout the fair. Livestock shows run April 8-17 Pie-eating Contest: April 9, 7 p.m. Fair Pageant: April 11, 2:30 p.m. Spaghetti Eating Contest: April 14, 7:30 p.m.
4. REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES Adults: $9 Seniors: $7 Kids ages 6 to 11: $3 Kids ages 5 & under: Free with a paying adult. Note: Rides are not included in any admission prices. Separate wristbands can be purchased for rides (see below).
5. RIDE WRISTBANDS & ADMISSION SPECIALS Thrillseekers looking for unlimited rides can buy wristbands which are valid from open to close for the day of purchase. The cost of wristbands is additional to the cost of admission into the fair.
All Fridays & Saturdays: Wristband $25 per day.
Thursday, April 8 $20 wristband.
Friday, April 9 2-for-1 Gate/Rides Two people admitted for the price of one, and two people ride for the price of one.
Saturday, April 10 $25 wristband. Sunday Funday, April 11 $2 admission, $2 per ride.
Monday Dollar Day, April 12 $1 Admission, $1 per ride.
Tuesday, April 13 $18 wristband.
Wednesday Carload Night, April 14 $55 Carload admission & wristbands, each person must be in a seat belt, max 8 people. Regular tickets are also available.